risograph is a great low cost means of creating colourful unique books, prints, stickers, and more! here is a sampling of my most recent printed materials. i currently print at risoLAB in NYC. you can buy a lot of this stuff on my online store: alaird.bigcartel.com.
THE FASHION OF 109,069 A.D. (august 2017)
- cornflower blue and fluorescent pink on lavendar paper.
LOOK WHAT I DID! (fall 2017)
- four colour cmyk (cornflower blue, fluorescent pink, yellow, violet)
- 76 page spiral bound book collecting a lot of my pencil crayon, and watercolour pieces.
CROHL'S HOUSE ③ (may 2018)
- flo pink, cornflower blue, yellow, and purple cover
- three sections, respectively: teal/bright red, purple/green, teal/flo pink
- 80 pages, three long stories, a bunch of smaller gag comics.
CROHL'S HOUSE ⓶ (april 2017),
- teal, fluorescent pink, bright red cover.
- teal, bright red interior.
- 32 page, two long stories, a few smaller gag comics.
MOHLTING SEASON AT CROHL'S HOUSE (december 2017)
- green, cornflower blue, fluorescent pink cover.
- cornflower blue, fluorescent pink interior.
- 18 page, special edition limited run print for a comic festival in L.A. of a few stories that would later be featured in crohl's house 3.